My review of:
Hexing the Hot Priest (London Magic, # 2)
Author: Angela Pearse
Firstly I should like to thank the author for my ARC of this book. Angela Pearse has done it again with this book, the second in London Magic series. Absolutely an easy 5 stars to award and would give more if I could. Magic, hot guys, foodies and the best comedy in a book I have read in a long time. I thought this was a hilarious rom-com and I laughed so much I got hiccups. Lila and Knox were brilliant main characters. I honestly could see them hosting a cooking show. That is how real the author wrote them. As always with Angela , the narrative was superb and all the conversations and banter absolutely brilliant. I loved the witches, a devil, spells, a cat like no other and some of the best non main characters ever written who could have their own books. I loved the first book in the series. I loved this second one even more and I am now eagerly awaiting the 3rd. I believe that fans of the author will know exactly what I am saying here. If you have not read this author please, please pick up a copy of this book which can be read as a stand alone. I would be really disappointed to learn that a new reader didn't love it as much as I did. I would be shocked. This has to be a best seller.
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)
No comments:
Post a Comment