My review of:
The Reimagined Life of Jade Morrow
Author: Vannetta Chapman
Firstly, I would like to thank Vannetta and her team for my ARC of this book. This 5 star book was a departure of the author's usual fiction books. This book is a very interesting book and different from anything else I have ever read. The author must have had to do a phenomenal amount of research for the reimagined lives between chapters. What was so well done was that as Jade wrote about lives of the famous that she reimagined endings for she was working on herself. I didn't like her at first. I loved her neighbors and friends though. All the characters were definitely interesting personalities and like Jade they were changing their endings too. Jade had a lot of weight on shoulders and it was great to see her personality changing and developing and learning of the burdens she had suffered. I thought the ending just about said it all. Vannetta this was truly a magnificent book. As always your writing was exemplary and a delight to read. The conversations between the characters was so brilliantly done that one could almost imagine the three main characters and expecting how they would act and talk. I think fans of Vannetta will be surprised by the departure from her usual fiction books but will end up totally enthralled. New to this author? This is a fabulous place to start and I am sure you will enjoy and get to love her as much as her devoted fans do.
No comments:
Post a Comment