My review of:
At the Twilight's Last Gleaming
Author: Ellie Hall
Firstly, I should like to say thank your for my ARC of this book. What a great 5 star read this was. I found this story to be charming and somewhat different to most books with this trope. I won't say anything so as not to spoil it for others. I absolutely loved everything about this book. The characters were wonderful and beautifully written. Here is where I give a shout out to Peanut. I smiled as I read this and chuckled to myself several times. Izzy's boss reminded me of a boss I had and I couldn't wait to leave that job. I wasn't fond of her work colleague or the client that Izzy lost to her. The hockey players were all fantastic and were really good friends to Jake and this whole series up to this point has shown a side to hockey players that some never see. If you are reading this series then this is a must read. If you are not reading the series, pick up this one as they can all be read as a stand alone and I would bet after reading this you will want to go back and read the others as well as those still to come. This series is fabulous. I love how it is celebrating the USA's 250th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment