My review of:
Backup Plan (The Bradley Legacy Book 6)
Author: Lisa Suzanne
Firstly I must thank the author for my ARC of this book. I finished it a few days ago but have been thinking about what I want to write. If I could have given this book 50 or even 500 stars I would but had to settle for 5. Each time I read a book about the Bradley family I always say that this is my favorite brother. So instead I am going to say that they are all magnificent men and have had wonderful stories to tell about their lives, falling in love and getting married. This one touched a real nerve with me. I am 6 years older than my husband but I came to him without children and we have 3 together. We will be married 42 years in November so I know that Penny and Liam will have a long happy marriage. This whole series has touched me to my core but this story for some reason had me sobbing in parts. I couldn't even figure out why and still haven't. The characters were amazingly well written. Lisa really gets into the heads of her characters and portrays them perfectly within the narrative and the amazingly worded conversations throughout the book. I love that in each book of the series we have always had other Bradley families involved in the story and of course it was done so brilliantly well in this book. I believe we only have Ivy's story left but I will hate to see that end this family saga. Perhaps Lisa can dream up a way to keep the Bradley family in our reading lives. I absolutely recommend this book. Fans of Lisa will really appreciate this one and those who don't know of her could read this and love it so much they will go back and read the others. Outstanding book.
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)
No comments:
Post a Comment