My review of:
Whose Broad Stripes and Bright Stars
Author: Faith Carter
Firstly, my thanks for my ARC of this book. This whole series has been great and each book is fantastic with this being no exception. These hockey dudes are really all so loveable and charming and not to mention extremely handsome. This book was my first by this author and was a total delight from the first line to the last. I absolutely devoured this book. The characters were absolutely great and I certainly felt their chemistry from the very beginning. Interesting that the stepbrother and main male character were not fond of each other but look how things worked out. Piper was delightful. Very sweet and unselfish. I loved how she befriended Chase's sister and I also loved what a great brother Chase was. This was such a charming book and gave us a glimpse into the lives of some fantastic family oriented characters. Definitely a must read as part of this series and has made me want to read more of this author's books.
No comments:
Post a Comment