My review of:
Rising Waters (Crime Daily Podcast)
Author: Aleatha Romig
Firstly, my thanks for an ARC copy of this book from the author via Hambright. I gave this book 5 stars and have to say I was surprised by it. I have not read a book like this before from Aleatha but I loved this. I found that it was brilliant. The plot was very twisted and certainly kept me guessing from beginning to end. The writing was impeccable as always and I loved the conversations throughout the book and how real Aleatha made them. This book was intriguing, fascinating and captivating. I found myself not wanting to put it down and at times talking out loud to it. The characters from the MC to all others were wonderfully written and felt like real people to me. This book took me on a roller coaster ride of twists and turns I did not expect. This was an intense psychological thriller with a capital T drawing the reader in and keeping them totally enthralled. I would definitely recommend this book to those who enjoy dark stories and I am sure all Aleatha fans know what I am saying here. If you have not read this author before and enjoy dark thrillers this is a must read. I am sure you will be blown away by the story and writing and not disappointed at all.
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)
No comments:
Post a Comment