Friday, October 7, 2022

The Queen and Di : The Untold Story by Ingrid Seward

 My 3 star review of The Queen and Di: The Untold Story by Ingrid Seward.

This book did a lot to end the view of Diana that I had and end the myth that she was the wronged party. I feel that this was a well written and truthful account of events. The whole marriage, divorce and ultimate death was a very sad time in English history. I honestly believed and still believe that the truth was somewhere in the middle of Charles and Diana's views leading up to the divorce and this book confirmed that for me. However and whatever the circumstances it is sad that a marriage ended and that eventually a young life was lost. I think people have to read and make up their own minds and not let good or bad reviews of books sway them or their thinking. I am very glad that I read this book and did enjoy the writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment