Sunday, October 9, 2022

Book 3 in the Amish Women of Lawrence County - Anna's Fears by Tracy Fredrychowski

My 4.5 star review of Anna's Amish Fears Revealed: Book 3 The Amish Women of Lawrence County by Tracy Fredrychowski.

This sweet story I rated 4.5 stars and loved every moment of it. I really liked all the characters in the book and how Tracy Fredrychowski spreads the word of the Lord in a gentle and comfortable way. I had not read the prior two books in this series and did not feel that I had missed out on anything to mar my enjoyment of this book. However, since I loved this story and the writing so much I am going to go back and read the others. If you are an Amish fiction fan then this will definitely be a book you will want to read. If you are new to the genre, go ahead and read this. It was comfortable as a stand alone. It was touching and inspirational with many lessons for us all to learn. Thank you Tracy and I look forward to reading more and more of your books in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment