Wednesday, October 5, 2022

On The Way To Christmas: Three stories by Sheila Roberts, Melissa Ferguson and Amy Clipston

My 5 star review of On the Way to Christmas - three stories by Sheila Roberts, Melissa Ferguson and Amy Clipston.

I should like to start by thanking Amy Clipston and Zac Weikal for my copy of this book. I loved every second of this 5 star book and didn't want any of the stories to end.
A Christmas Do-Over by Sheila Roberts I so enjoyed your story. I loved Darby and Erika and what a true relationship you depicted there. Of course the romance was wonderful and all in a terrific setting and at my favorite time of year. I definitely have to read more of your books. I remember reading and loving On Strike for Christmas and enjoying it so much.
Dashing through the Snow by Melissa Ferguson your story was the first of your writing that I have read and I promise it won't be the last. What a wonderful journey the story took us on. If such a trip really existed I think I would have to take it. I loved your characters and I laughed until I cried and then I even cried a little with happiness. A perfect Christmas tale.
A Perfectly Splendid Christmas by Amy Clipston ... my dear friend and one of my favorite authors ever. Thank you for taking us back to Splendid Lake and I really hope this won't be our last visit there. As always your characters were so believable and the pictures you painted with your words had me right there in Splendid Lake. If I closed my eyes...I could hear Joy to the World. I have loved everything of yours that I have read and I look forward to reading many more of your books and being part of your wonderful Bookworm Bunch.
To all three of you...this was a truly delightful book with three wonderful stories. I am going to highly recommend this book and hope that many put it on their Christmas lists and their letters to Santa because it is so worth reading and would be very sad to miss.



No comments:

Post a Comment