Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Jennifer Spredemann's Unlikely Santa - An Amish Christmas Story

My 5 star review of Jennifer Spredemann's of Unlikely Santa.

What a wonderfully sweet and inspiring Amish book with a difference which deserved each of its 5 stars and more.
These were such warm and generous characters. Each one was a pleasure to read about and get to know. I honestly feel like I made a whole bunch of new friends.
I especially like the different twist on the story with the way it mingled Amish and Englisch together. It was a tender way to learn about family, shunning, life and death and for those of the Christian faith, I am Jewish, to believe in and learn to love God and Jesus who died for all sinners may be free.
Even as a Jewish person this is something I could understand and warm to.
Each of the children were endearing and all found a place in my heart. Even the youngest baby girl got to understand about Christmas and giving in her very own baby way.
I would highly recommend that fans of Amish fiction and Christmas stories make this a must read this holiday season. If you are new to the genre of Amish fiction this would be a beautiful place to start, especially if you like the Christmas season.
My thanks to Jennifer Spredemann for such a truly delightful book and home we read more about these wonderful characters in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment