Thursday, October 13, 2022

Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton - 1st book in Farmer's Market Mystery series

My four star review of A Farm Fresh Murder by Paige Shelton.

This 4 star read was my first in this new to me series. I read it because I needed to fulfill a prompt in a challenge but wasn't expecting to love it as much as I did. The characters were super quirky but they were fun and I found myself getting hooked into their lives. As with all cozy mysteries our main female character was nosy and would not give up and it made for fun reading as she worked to solve the murder and we got a view or two into her personal life. It was a clever plot and I know I will read others in the series. If you like cozy mysteries and are a fan of Texas then this is one for you. If you are new to cozy mysteries, give it a try, you might find yourself surprised.



No comments:

Post a Comment