Monday, October 10, 2022

Guarding Her Heart by Negeen Papehn

My 4.5 star review of Guarding Her Heart by Negeen Papehn.

I really enjoyed this book which I obtained via NetGalley and only after starting it did I realize it was the second in a series and I usually like to read a series in sequence.
I rated this 4.5 stars and really enjoyed the writing, the story, the characters, the humor, the touching moments and almost everything about this book. Once I really got into the story I didn't want to put the book down and wanted to know how it would end despite not wanting it to end.
If you are a lover of romance and chick lit books then this should definitely appeal to you. If you are not normally into romance, this book is so witty that I would say give it a try.
I look forward to reading more by Negeen Papehn in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment