Thursday, October 13, 2022

How to Change a Life by Stacey Ballis

My 4.5 star review of How to Change a Life by Stacey Ballis.

I truly enjoyed this 4.5 star read by Stacey Ballis. I liked the characters and I liked how it treated the subject of interracial dating sensitively and in a beautifully written style. I had to laugh out loud at the Jewish mother and aunt moments. Oh boy, could I relate. It was an honestly constructed book with regards to family relationships, friendships, LGBTQ relationships and touched on so many more issues. I liked who it dealt with the issues that single and married women in their 40's face and how they face them. I would definitely recommend this book to lovers of rom-com, chick lit and women's fiction but I know it will not appeal to everybody and some might disagree with my opinions. I am writing honestly from my point of view and I know that I will read another Stacey Ballis book and really wouldn't mind meeting these characters again in a sequel.



No comments:

Post a Comment