Thursday, October 13, 2022

Someone Else's Honeymoon by Phoebe MacLeod

 My 5 star review of Phoebe Macleod's Someone Else's Honeymoon.

Thank you to NetGalley and Boldwood Books for proving me with an ARC in return for an honest review.
This 5 star book came at the right time for me. I was needing something light to laugh out loud with and just sit back relax and enjoy. It is a perfect beach read and might have you making new friends. So many tender moments and so many laugh out loud situations made this a very easy read for me and tough to put down. This was not the story I expected but I was not disappointed at all and the fact that it was set mostly in sunshine and beautiful scenery was a total plus to me.
I really liked this whimsical story and would recommend fans of rom-com and chick-lit to add it to their lists. If the genre is not usually your thing but near a good beach read, this is it.



No comments:

Post a Comment