Thursday, October 13, 2022

An Endless Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley

My five star review of An Endless Cornish Summer by Phillipa Ashley.

I have to thank NetGalley and the publisher for my ARC of this 5 star book in return for an honest review.
I loved everything about this book from beginning to end. It reminded me of my younger years in England, and all the vacations I spent in Cornwall and Devon. With wonderfully likeable characters, scenery that is beautiful, laugh out loud moments and cry out loud moments, this book has it all. It was my first Phillipa Ashley and I am definitely adding her to my authors to look for list. With its quirky moments and teaching moments I believe this book is one to go on to read book lists.
If you have previously read a Phillipa Ashley book you know exactly what I mean. If like me, you are new to this author, give this book a try, I can't see you being disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment