Tuesday, August 23, 2022

My 5 star plus read of Tracy Fredrychowki's The Amish Women of Lawrence County.

Thank you Tracy for my copy of The Amish Women of Lawrence County and for introducing to me a group of women that already feel like friends. Each story was an inspiration to read and each little short story was crafted so beautifully that I now have to go on and read more about each of my Lawrence County friends. I especially loved the introduction where you showed us how we could relate our lives to living more simply and humbly as do the Amish. Each woman had something special to offer and each had wonderful families and friends. This book of short stories was an easy 5 stars and I would have given it even more had Goodreads allowed me to. For those who have never read Amish fiction this book is truly a wonderful way to start your journey in the genre. You will learn so much in this sweet book. If you are an Amish fiction fan I would encourage you to read this book. It will help you in your understanding of the Amish and in the process you will definitely learn something about yourself. Thank you again Tracy for the honor of gifting me this book and in the process teach me things about myself I wasn't even aware of. I look forward to each book and being inspired and humbled while learning and enjoying your beautiful words.




No comments:

Post a Comment