Thursday, July 7, 2022

One Chance to Love the Duke: A Historical Regency romance novel by Hanna Hamilton

My 4.5 star review of One Chance to Love the Duke: A historical Regency romance novel.

Thank you Hanna Hamiliton for my copy of Once Chance to Love the Duke: A Historical Regency Romance Novel.

I really loved this 4.5 star book. The plot was so well crafted with wonderful characters and was a difficult book to put down. It kept me enthralled from beginning to end. I found myself laughing and crying. The book was full of emotion. This would make a wonderful movie...the bad boy Duke and the innocent lady finding their way to each other. If you are a fan of historical novels then I would say this is a must read for you. If you are new to the genre, this would be a great introduction. I look forward to reading my next Hanna Hamilton novel.











 




No comments:

Post a Comment