Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A Chance to Heal - 2 great novels in 1 by Vannetta Chapman and Rebecca Kertz

My 5-star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 review of A Chance to Heal featuring The Baby Next Door by Vannetta Chapman and Loving Her Amish Neighbor by Rebecca Kertz.
Firstly, thank you to Vannetta Chapman for sending me this 2 in 1 in return for an honest review.
I will start by talking about Vannetta's story, The Baby Next Door. There aren't words to sum up how much I loved this book. 5 stars and all the praise in the world does not do it justice. The story, the characters, the setting, everything was absolutely perfect. If you have never read a Vannetta Chapman book, then this is a wonderful place to start. If you are an Amish fiction and Vannetta Chapman fan you know what I am saying and must definitely add this to your want to read list. I shall treasure my copy and know I will read it again in the future.
The second story, Loving Her Amish Neighbor by Rebecca Kertz was also easy to rate 5 stars. This is my first time reading this author and I should like to thank Vannetta Chapman for introducing her to me in this 2 in 1. A truly touching and wonderful story with believable characters and a great introduction to this new author to me. I know this will not be the last book by Rebecca Kertz that I will be reading. I highly recommend this to fans of Amish fiction and for newbies to the genre.
Vannetta and Rebecca, thank you both for the privilege and honor of receiving this book and being able to review it. I hope to see it in all the bookstores I go to and will encourage my library system to order it and make it available. I look forward to reading more from both of you in the future and know I will treasure this 2 in 1 and it will be read again and again.




No comments:

Post a Comment