Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My 5 star review of Jason Rekulak's Hidden Pictures.

I read this book for a reading club I am part of and wasn't sure what to expect. Most loved it but others hated it and there seemed to be no in betweens. I remained open minded and found myself on a roller coaster of ups and downs, twists and turns and not knowing what to expect next. I thought the writing was outstanding and the plot went in so many different directions that there wasn't really anything to dislike. Not a spoiler, but there are pictures throughout the book so I would suggest either a physical book or ebook and if you choose to do the audio make sure you have a book that you can follow along with. The drawings are a very integral and important part of the story. It did not scare me nor would I consider it a horror story but there were parts where I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before reading on. If you like psychological thrillers, suspense, with a touch of romance and a terrific plot then this 5 star book is for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment