Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Lancaster Family Secret by my friend and author Kate Lloyd

My 5 star ++ review of Kate Lloyd's A Lancaster Family Secret.

Kate Lloyd never disappoints and this book is another 5 star ++ and more. She is a magnificent writer as she merges the English in with the Amish and Mennonites. This was a superbly well crafted plot with believable characters. Each and every one had a unique and memorable personality. I was grabbed in from the first sentence and sad when I reached the last because I wanted to keep reading more. This was extremely inspiring and offered hope. If you are a Kate Lloyd fan you know what I am talking about and have either read it or have it on your to read list. If you are new to Kate Lloyd, new to the genre of Amish fiction and inspirational romances this book is a wonderful place to start. It beautifully combines the Amish culture and way of life with those who are not Amish and paints a very real picture. My thanks go to the publisher for my ARC copy and to Kate Lloyd for giving me such a wonderful read.



No comments:

Post a Comment