Tuesday, July 26, 2022

In the Middle of Hickory Lane by Heather Webber

My 5 star review of In the Middle of Hickory Lane by Heather Webber due to be released July 26th, 2022.

I am a Heather Webber big time and love everything she writes. At first I had a difficult time getting into this book but I trusted myself and Heather Webber to know it would turn amazing at some point and oh boy did it ever. Heather comes up with the most delightful characters. It's hard to dislike a character in her books, even the bad ones. I love when I can figure out some of the plot twists and keep reading to see if I was right. This was a beautiful crafted story that made fantasy seem like reality and I wish this was not a stand alone but part of a series because I would love to visit Sweetgrass again. If you are a fan of Heather Webber this one is not to be missed and should be added to your want to read list. If you have not read Heather Webber this one is a great place to start. For any fans of Magical Realism, this one's for you.
My thanks go to NetGalley and McMillan-Tor/Forge, Forge Books and Heather Webber for providing me an advanced readers copy in return for an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment