Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center

 My 4.5 star of Happiness for Beginners by Katherine Center.

This was my first Katherine Center book and it definitely will not be my last. I loved this 4.5 star book from beginning to end. Thank you Ms. Center for writing a book where the woman is older than the man. So many books today are out there where the man is older than the love interest but few exist for fans of women older than men and this was a particularly endearing tale. I did like the characters....all of them. I love the banter and the flirting. I enjoyed seeing the relationships go from nothing to something. There were no bad characters. Even the worst character had something charming to offer. I wish we could all at some point during our lives take an chance on an adventure that tests our limits and makes us come back different but not how we expected to come back. I definitely would recommend this to readers of romance, adventure, rom-com, books with strong female characters and of course the older woman loving the younger man. I was truly delighted by this look and cannot wait to read another Katherine Center novel.



No comments:

Post a Comment