Friday, May 20, 2022

Friendly Fire by friend and author Morgan James

My 5 star review of Friendly Fire by Morgan James released this month, first in the Rescue and Redemption series.

This book has left me without words...it was that good! I wish I could give it way more than 5 stars and I thank Morgan James for my ARC. This review is my honest opinion and all my own words. Morgan has become one of my favorite authors and one of the great characteristics of all her books is that they have a wonderful plot. This book was no exception. I knew it would be good after reading the Quentin Security series and meeting Gray in the last of that series in Con and Grace's story. This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat and kept me enthralled from the very beginning to the very end. There were twists and turns throughout and it was never obvious despite the fact that I was able to guess one or two. I thought Gray and Claire were an adorable couple and I am so happy that this was only the first in the series and we will be meeting up with them again in future books. As always with Morgan's books, the sex scenes were so tastefully written and were so very integral to the story. If you are a Morgan James fan then you are in for a treat with this new series, with characters that are wonderful to know. If you have not read Morgan James before this is a great book to start with as it is the first of the series and is so beautifully written and crafted. Y'all I can't wait to go back to Cedar Springs and read more about Gray's siblings, Jane and Dex, and a whole host of wonderful other characters.





No comments:

Post a Comment