Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tirone by my friend and author, N. J. Adel

My review of N. J. Adel's Tirone, 2nd book in the Night Skulls MC series is below.

Firstly, I should like to thank N. J. Adel via Booksprout for my ARC copy of this book. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and I am leaving it voluntarily.
I am going to start by reiterating something that N.J. says at the back and front of the book. If you have triggers....taboo, incest, extreme bdsm, etc., then please do not read this book only to give it a low rating because of the subject matter.
For me this was a 5 star read based on how brilliantly the plot was crafted and how well written the book was. It was intensely dark, extremely taboo, insanely twisted and dirty but an absolutely riveting read. I have no real triggers but on occasion found myself shaking my head but it did not stop my enjoyment or love of this book. Of all of N. J.'s books that I have read, including Furore, the first in this series, this was by far the darkest and most taboo. This went places that none of the author's books have gone in the past. I loved and hate Tirone but I will say no more. Furore is the ultimate bad boy with a soft heart inside and Jo is interesting different. I will give nothing away here, no spoilers, but I was hooked from the beginning and I honestly couldn't predict in what direction it was going to go and end. Thank you N.J. for taking me out of my comfort zone just slightly and I would recommend this book to your fans, my friends who like dark, twisted and taboo and I believe that Furore has to be read first in this series. I again, will say, if you have triggers then this is not for you, but if you don't prepare yourself to be drawn into the story and sit at the edge of your seat, not wanting to put the book down until the very last word and period.
Congratulations
, N. J. Adel you have a winner here in Tirone and I hope you take the series further on with other members of the "family".



No comments:

Post a Comment