Thursday, May 26, 2022

A Letter from Lancaster County by my friend and Author Kate Lloyd

My 5 star review of A Letter from Lancaster County is below.

Not my first book of Kate Lloyd's and it will not be my last. This was interesting. It was both Amish fiction and contemporary and I have to say I really loved the mix. I enjoyed the characters in this book tremendously. Having been to Lancaster County I could almost picture everything as Kate painted with her words. I particularly think fondly of Bird In Hand. So many wonderful memories. This was truly about family and women becoming stronger. I am so glad that the girls got to meet their Aunt Silvia who was a charming lady and so happy that Rose decided to make Lancaster County her home. I will say that is a sweet read from Kate Lloyd that kept me hooked from beginning to end. I hope we get to meet these folks again in another of Kate's books. For her fans you are in for a treat reading this. Those new to her should find this a good inspirational, family, romance, contemporary, Amish fiction book. A great addition to any bookshelves.



No comments:

Post a Comment