Saturday, May 14, 2022

A Spoonful of Love by my friend and author, Amy Clipston

An Amish fiction novella....A Spoonful of Love by Amy Clipston. Also part of an anthology called An Amish Kitchen with other stories by Kelly Long and Beth Wiseman.

When looking through Amy Clipston booklists I found this little novella. It was originally part of An Amish Kitchen including this story and one by Beth Wiseman and Kelly Long. As a huge Amy Clipston fan I absolutely loved this adorable little novella. It was so beautifully written in Amy's wonderfully unique style and I felt like I was sitting drinking tea with Amy and she was telling me something that had happened to a friend of hers. Her characters are that real. She paints amazing pictures with words and keeps me riveted from the very first word to the very last. If you are an Amy fan and have not read this, I suggest that you put it on your list and you wouldn't be disappointed if you read the anthology and read the other two stories. If you never have had the pleasure of reading an Amy book, I think this is a short, sweet, charming and lovely introduction to her Amish Fiction writing.
The cover of the standalone I found. The anthology is the same but includes the names of the other two writers.



No comments:

Post a Comment