Friday, April 8, 2022

Pinecreek Marriage by Amity Hope

Thank you so much to NetGalley and Entangled: Amara Publishing for providing me with an ARC of this book in return for an honest review. This is my first Amity Hope book and it was easily 5+ stars for me and definitely will not be my last. The story development, the character development, the twists, the turns, the romance, the drama and so much more made this a book I couldn't stop reading and was so sad when it ended. There was nothing about it that I disliked and everything about it that I loved. Full of hope and inspiration this was a delight to read. If you never have read an Amish fiction book before this would be a perfect first one for you to fall in love with. If you have read Amish fiction then this is totally a must read and I hope you will fall in love with Pine Creek and all its characters as much as I have. Again, my thanks to NetGalley and Entangled:Amara. I so appreciate receiving this and adding Amity Hope to my list of must read Amish authors.




No comments:

Post a Comment