Tuesday, April 5, 2022

An Amish Flower Farm by Mindy Steele

Firstly, I should like to thank Hallmark Publishing and NetGalley for providing me with an ARC of this book in return for an honest review. This is another 5 star success from Mindy Steele who never fails to produce a story that doesn't leave me wanting more. I feel I know all the characters from Havenlee so well that I should like to know more about them. Perhaps Mindy will take us there again in the future. Our main female character is so delightful. She is somebody I would love to see. I can't imagine doing some of the things she did and she didn't think she was brave. Amish flower farms are amazingly beautiful. I remember coming upon one accidentally in Amish Ohio. Exploring the back roads around Berlin and there was this awesome array of color that we got lost in and it turned out to be an Amish flower farm. What a wonderful skill to be able to grow something so beautiful that smells so divine. This book hit the mark with just enough drama, just enough romance, just enough about the Amish culture and just enough of everything in between. If you have never read an Amish fiction book before then this book would be a great introduction to the genre. If you are a fan of the genre then this story by Mindy Steele won't disappoint you. I highly recommend it. Again thank you to Hallmark and NetGalley for my ARC copy and to Mindy for being the amazing writer that she is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment