Sunday, April 10, 2022

Finding Her Amish Home by Pamela Desmond Wright

This was another Pamela Desmond Wright book which I again devoured in one sitting and refused to put it down. I should like to thank Pamela for my ARC ebook which I couldn't wait to read. The gorgeous cover only adds to the book and hides the beautifully written words of the story inside. I truly loved meeting the Amish community in Humble Wisconsin and I so look forward to traveling back there in Pamela's next book in this series. I felt that I was there. That I knew these people personally and felt all their emotions with them. Wonderfully realistic characters. Yes, I would like to have friends like the people in this community with a terrific Bishop leading them. He was a good leader, preacher, friend and teacher. Accepting and welcoming the Bishop was one of my favorite characters. Pamela again brought a very real problem to the forefront, that of ADHD. So well researched and so accurate, thank you Pamela for giving us a look into the condition and how it not only affects the person with the condition but also affects those around them...the immediate family, the neighborhood, community etc. Josh and all the youngies stole my heart. If you are a lover of Amish fiction please get acquainted with the Humble community. You will enjoy your visit. If you have never read an Amish fiction book then this would be a great one to start with. It has enough drama, romance, family situations and so much more to keep a reader enthralled from the very first word to the last. Once again a thank you to Pamela Desmond Wright for my ARC copy and I promise this is my own honest thoughts and feelings in this review. I know this is another book I will want to read again and again so thank you Pamela for writing it and allowing me to be a part of your journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment