Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Perfect Amish Romance by Shelley Shepard Gray

My 5 star review of A Perfect Amish Romance.

This was my first Shelley Shepard Gray book in quite a while and I absolutely loved it and remembered why I enjoy this author so much. This 5 star first book of the Berlin Bookmobile Series hooked me in from the very first sentence and I did not want to put it down. I thought the end came far too soon. I enjoyed the setting, the characters, the charm, the charisma, the plot and they magnificent writing. I felt as if I knew the characters and that I was there in Berlin watching it all come about. If you like Amish romances then I would definitely add this to your must read list. If you have never read an Amish romance this would be a great place to start. You could get a feel for Berlin which is in Ohio by using Google and it will give you a picture to carry in your head as you read the book. Thank you so much Shelley Shepard Gray for such a delightful read and I will definitely be reading the other two in the trilogy.



No comments:

Post a Comment