Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The View from Coral Cove by Amy Clipston

I should firstly like to say thank you for my ARC of this book. I was not coerced to write a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own. Amy has another huge hit on her hands. She is definitely one of my most favorite authors. Whether she is writing a contemporary romance, an Amish romance or a novella/story in a compilation, she gets to the heart of the matter very early on so she grips me and draws me in from the very first sentence. This was a 5 star read for me, more if I could have given it even more. The characters were believable and I could relate to Brody and Maya both wanting to protect their hearts. Ashlyn was a truly wonderful addition to the book. I would like to be her mom too. I can't imagine any woman who wouldn't want to be. I truly enjoyed welcoming Maya's father into the story and was very delighted how that turned out. Yes, it had the one bad boy but there was nothing attractive to me about this guy and I usually love the bad boys. This was a one sitting read for me and I loved it from the very first word to the very last. Amy thank you for such a wonderful contemporary novel and I can't wait to see where your next book takes us. If you have never read Amy before this is a great one to start with especially if you love beach read romances. For fans of Amy this is another must read. Again, thanks for my ARC and all opinions expressed in this review are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment