Monday, June 22, 2026

Sizzles from the very first word to the very last!

 


My review of:


Forged in the Fire (Crimson Crows # 1)


Author:  A. L. Jackson 


This book was 5 stars all the way and I should like to thank the author for my ARC of this great book. I remember reading Cash and Daisy's sorry and thinking that the Crimson Crows was being to be a great series. This book, number one in the series was more than I expected. A.L. Jackson weaves a web in her romance suspense books that keep the reader guessing from beginning to end. She always manages to write the chemistry between the main characters so well that the heat between them sizzles off the page. I love bad boys with great hearts and the women who stand up to them and they become a couple. Silas and Brinley were that couple. So much I could say about this story but I want to give nothing away. I loved Kai. Who doesn't love a smart cute child? Kai was that and more and grabbed the heartstrings of the reader. Each and every character in this book was written so well that it was an introduction as to what would come as the series moves along. This book kept me on the edge of my seat and while it was a long book it was full of action from beginning to end that it did not seem long at all. Fans of A.L. Jackson are probably swooning and like me cannot wait to read the next one. Those not familiar with this author will find this a great introduction to her brilliant writing and I cannot recommend this book enough.




My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment