Friday, June 26, 2026

Short and Sweet!

 


My review of:


Stuck on the Beach With You


Author:  Ellie Hartwood


Firstly I must thank the author for my ARC of this 4 star for me book. This was a cute and quick read. I love the ages of the main couple and the way they met, fell in love and finally got together. Percy was the star. For a short book this had a lot of content with some interesting characters and Tidewater Bay sounds delightful. Everything about this was adorable and it had a ton of content for such a short book. Ellie's writing was fabulous as always and the conversations were so very real. I definitely think Ellie's fans will love this and those who have not read this author before will find this a great introduction to her writing.





My rating: ⭐⭐⭐ (4/5)

No comments:

Post a Comment