Tuesday, October 4, 2022

My 4.5 star review of Cameron: 2nd part of the Duet of Dusty and Cameron. 4th in Night Skulls series

 My 4.5 star review of N. J. Adel's latest book, due to be released on October 7, 2022.

DO NOT read this book if you have any triggers whatsoever!

Thanks N. J. Adel for another amazing book. I had to give this 4.5 stars, sorry not quite 5 but...Cameron is not my favorite female main character. I don't won't give anything away but she had more evil and bad in her than I ever expected. Please people, don't read this book to complain about all the different triggers. Please read it because you love N. J.'s books or started with Dusty and want to read the completion of the duo. I really liked some of the other characters especially Owl and the little boy Carter. I found this book to be touching in some parts, funny in others and sometimes a little hard to get my head around what was going on. If you love N. J. Adel books as much as I do and triggers don't upset you, then this book is for you. If you haven't read N. J. Adel before, you definitely need to read Dusty prior to reading this book. Yes, I highly recommend it and cannot wait to see what this wonderful author comes up with for us next.



No comments:

Post a Comment