Tuesday, August 30, 2022

My 4.5 star review of The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

 My 4.5 star review of the Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood.

This 4.5 star book started out very slowly for me and I wondered what all the hype was about. A few chapters in, it resonated with me and I couldn't put it down. The whole book ended up being not only a cute story but making valid points that we could learn from. Great read for those need a women in STEM book for a challenge. I truly liked the characters from Olive who was hilarious at times to Adam who was not your typical hunky hero. Yes he was definitely hunky but he played the grump real well. He ended up being one of my favorite males in a book. I laughed, I cried, I sighed, I ooohed and aaahed. If you like fake dating stories, romance, rom-coms, and so many more genres that this book hit on then it is for you. For me it wasn't a typical romance and I ended up loving it and it was a fast read. I would love to read more about Adam and Olive plus their friends and enemies so I hope that at some point there might be a sequel and am really glad that I finally got around to reading this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment