Monday, August 29, 2022

5 Star review of The Lost Husband by Katherine Center



My review of The Lost Husband by Katherine Center.

This was my second book by Katherine Center and my second book with a 5 star rating. This book grabbed my attention immediately and I did not want to put it down. I read it with a buddy and we both found ourselves missing our stopping points to discuss it and ended up reading it much faster than we expected. I so loved the story. It was beautifully written with a well crafted plot and not a typical romance. The characters were absolutely wonderful and it was so real to me that I could see them all in my head as I read. The author painted pictures brilliantly in words. The characters I was expected not to like I did not like but there were only one or two of those at most. There was nothing I didn't like about this book. I do enjoy books set in Texas as my three children were born there and two are living there now as adults. I found myself laughing and crying; sometimes at the same time.
I would absolutely recommend this book to Katherine Center fans, for fans of books set in Texas and who like non typical romances. I haven't seen it, but I can see why this was adapted as a movie. I know that I am now a Katherine Center fan and will be reading more of her books in the very near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment