Monday, August 29, 2022

Dusty by my friend and author N. J. Adel. Warning if you have triggers DO NOT read this book!!!



My 5 star review of Dusty the 3rd book in the Night Skulls series by N.J. Adel.

Firstly I must thank N. J. Adel for my ARC copy of Dusty via Booksprout in return for an honest review.
I absolutely loved this 5 star read and did not want it to end. It was so good that I read it in one sitting. It pulled me in that much. The book comes with a warning which I will reiterate here....if you have any triggers whatsoever then please DO NOT read this book. It is wonderfully constructed with well developed characters. I would hate to see low ratings from folks because they do not adhere to the warnings. There is extreme sex and extreme violence but it all works so well in this book as it does in each of N. J. Adel's books.
The characters do fall in love quickly in this book but somehow it seems to fit with the darkness and the twists and turns of the plot. Love is truly closely related to hate. Dusty is the ultimate bad boy. Tough but with a kindness and sensitivity deep in him.
This book will be released on September 26th and I would all N. J. Adel fans to preorder and read this. It can be read as a stand alone at this point although it is the third in the Night Skulls series and does end with a cliffhanger.
Thank you for another great read N.J. and I am waiting anxiously for Cameron to read the second half of this story.



No comments:

Post a Comment