Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Girls in Pants: The third summer of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares.

This was a very endearing 4.5 star read for me. It had been some time since I read the prior two books in the series but once I started reading this one it all came back to me. So many wonderful characters that is difficult to pick a favorite. They are all my favorites. Even the minor characters were beautifully crafted to fit with the story. How lovely to read a book that is set in Maryland and mention places that I know and have been too. This was so charming and I loved every minute of it. If you are a Pants fan then don't miss this one. If you haven't met our Sisterhood girls before then you could read this book but I would suggest you familiarize yourself with everybody through books one and two. I will not leave it so long to pick up the last in this series and sad that it will be the end. Ann Brashares....you could take us into the future and have all girls married or with their own families and have the pants passed on to their daughters. Just an idea 😄.




No comments:

Post a Comment