Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Escape to Honeysuckle Hall by Rebecca Raisin

This is my review of Escape to Honeysuckle Hall by Rebecca Raisin.

I should like to thank NetGalley for my ARC of this book in return for an honest review.
This book started really slowly for me and I hated the thought that I might have to DNF it. I continued reading and am so very glad I did. This 4.5 star book, once I got into it was charming and a delight to read.
Each character had a unique personality and provided the reader with many laugh out loud moments, as well as shed a tear here and there moments. Having grown up in England I had a picture in my mind of the house and grounds and I loved seeing it to come to life under Orly's supervision.
Each of the guests were entertaining and unique in their own ways and I really enjoyed meeting them all for the grand opening.
I don't want to spoil this by giving things away so I will say, I am truly glad I read this to the very end and would recommend it those who like British humor mixed in with romance and many other layers that at first were not visible. This was maybe my second Rebecca Raisin book and I cannot wait to read another of hers.
Thank you Rebecca Raisin and NetGalley for allowing me the opportunity to receive, read and write a review of this ARC.



No comments:

Post a Comment