Thursday, May 5, 2022

Furore by my friend and author, N. J. Adel

My review of N.J. Adel's Furore to be released later this month. It is easily more than 5 stars for me......

NJ firstly thank you for my ARC copy and the opinions expressed below are entirely my own.
Sometimes there are not enough stars and not enough words to show appreciation of a book. This is one of those times. This book is unbelievably dark, suspenseful, violent, loving and not to mention sexy and erotic. This is not a book for the faint hearted and if you are, please do not read this just to criticize it. This is some of the best writing with the best plot, the best sex and the best naughty issues I have read in forever. Yes, I love bad boys/men and Furore/Tirone are two of the very worst but many of us reading would want somebody like either one in our lives to love us and dominate us.
I will say very little more as I wish to give nothing away. If you are an NJ Adel fan this is a MUST read for you especially if you have met the Lanzas and the Bellomos. If you are new to NJ Adel then you are in for a roller coaster ride but please, if you do not like to read extreme BDSM or erotica and cannot take forced, sex, underage sex, etc., please do not read this book. Otherwise, stay on the edge of your seat and like me count the days until the next in the series is released.



No comments:

Post a Comment